Multilevel Diver Specialty in Koh Lanta
Thanks to the multilevel diver speciality training in Koh Lanta, you will be able to extend your time underwater. Because there is so much to see underwater.
In order to be able to increase the duration of your dives, you want to know how to plan and perform multilevel dives. During the Multilevel Diver course, in Koh Lanta, you will do two open water dives, which can be done in the same day. You will also become familiar with different types of multilevel “instruments” that allow the calculation of these dives (The PADI Wheel and different dive computers).
Topics covered include:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques and dangers inherent in Multilevel Diving.
- Definition and benefits of multilevel diving.
- Calculation methods for multilevel dives (Wheel and/or Computers).
- Review of decompression sickness theory.
- Review of decompression procedures.
- Review of the PADI “S.A.F.E. “.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for diving with the PADI Wheel and/or dive computers.
- Maintenance and care for dive computers.
Adventures in Diving multilevel diving may, at the discretion of your Instructor, be credited for this specialty training.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Multilevel Diver course.
You’ll review decompression theory as it relates to multilevel diving and dive computer models, and plan multilevel dives using the eRDPML. During the first of your two multilevel dives, you’ll plan and execute a two-level dive, and on the second dive, you’ll complete a three-level scuba dive.
- 6’900 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 dives