Snorkeling is swimming on the surface while observing the beauty of the depths and the variety of the surrounding flora and fauna and sometimes doing small snorkeling to observe the aquatic life in a closer and personal way. This is a great way to explore the underwater world when you can not dive or simply scuba diving does not tempt you at all.
The Snorkeling in Koh Lanta
The best solution for snorkeling in Koh Lanta is simply to take a day trip. In other words, the interesting sites to visit and full of life are off Koh Lanta.
The uninhabited islands off Koh Lanta are part of the Marine National Park. They are home to an impressive aquatic life visited by divers and snorkelers alike.
The snorkeling is an entertaining activity is for everyone, young and old, and is a hobby that can be practiced with family.
- 2’000 THB – For the day, discovery of 2 sites
For the boat trip
- All the equipment needed for diving
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- Small group of 4 people maximum
- Breakfast, non-vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per Snorkeler/passenger