Discover Scuba Diving in Koh Lanta with Apo Dhatu Divers
Make a Discover Scuba Diving in Koh Lanta with us, and you will discover a magical world and experience new sensations. You will not be disappointed !
If you want to learn more, without committing to the course leading to a certificate, the PADI Try scuba diving in Koh Lanta, with Apo Dhatu Divers, will allow you to determine if you like scuba diving.
Although it’s not really a scuba diving certificate, during your Discover Scuba Diving with us, in Koh Lanta, you will learn how to use scuba diving equipment in shallow water and discover during a quick and easy presentation what looks like exploring the underwater world.
Organization of the “Discover scuba diving” program, in Koh Lanta.
Whether you are alone or in a group, whether you are an excellent swimmer or a casual swimmer, this activity will surprise you.
After a few explanations, this will be enough to allow you to fully appreciate this first dive. Especially under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. There is nothing like the very first breath underwater. You have to get used to it after all, human beings are not made for it, but after a few minutes of wonder, the majority of participants realize how accessible scuba diving is.
The biggest challenge for instructors during the Learn to Try Diving program in Koh Lanta, is not to encourage participants to get in the water, but rather to get them out of the water when the program is over.
During the Discover Scuba Diving with Apo Dhatu Divers, in Koh Lanta, you learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- 1’900 THB – Training on 0,5 day, pool only
- 4’500 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 dives from a boat
- 5’400 THB – Traininh on 1,5 days, pool + 2 dives