Equipment Specialist PADI speciality course in Koh Lanta with Apo Dhatu Divers
Take part in the Equipment Specialist / scuba gear specialty training on Koh Lanta, so you don’t miss a dive because of a scuba gear problem.
Whether it’s a broken seal, a leaking scuba regulator, a torn wetsuit or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to make basic scuba gear adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist in Koh Lanta, with Apo Dhatu Divers, you are familiar with the operation, principles, fit and maintenance of common scuba equipment. In addition, the training gives you interesting information that will help you better choose your own diving equipment.
Divers know it: an excellent knowledge of the equipment, the care and maintenance to be provided, are essential for safety. In addition, it avoids a lot of inconvenience and often also saves money. This course includes the technical particularities as well as the different operations of the equipment. In addition, it allows you to better judge and make the right decisions when purchasing. This specialty diving equipment, in Koh Lanta, aims to familiarize divers with the operation and maintenance of the equipment. This is not a hardware repair course.
Topics covered include:
- The theory, principles and operation of diving equipment.
- Routine operations, routine care and recommended maintenance procedures, equipment storage.
- Common hardware problems and recommended professional maintenance procedures (this section may include a repair demonstration).
- Simple suggestions for having a comfortable equipment configuration and presentation of new equipment (possibility of including a trial session of new or unknown equipment in a protected environment).
You’ll learn about routine care and maintenance procedures as well as scuba equipment storage recommendations. Your instructor will show you how to overcome some common equipment problems and offer equipment configuration suggestions. You may even get to jump into the water to try new or unfamiliar equipment.
- 5’900 THB – Training on 1 day, no dive