Specialty Coral Reef Conservation in Koh Lanta
Everyone enjoys diving or snorkeling in warm, clear water on a coral reef teeming with life, but few people know what they are seeing and the importance of coral ecosystems. The Coral Reef Conservation specialty on Koh Lanta helps you realize the complexity of these habitats and teaches you how you can participate in the protection of these vital systems.
Anyone interested in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions to obtain this certification without diving.
Anyone interested in the aquatic world can take this PADI course. There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions to obtain the Coral Reef Conservation certification without diving.
During classroom discussions, you will learn:
- How coral reefs work and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why are coral reefs so important.
- Why are many coral reefs in big trouble.
- What you can do to prevent damage.
- How Project AWARE brings together divers and all aquatic enthusiasts to make a difference.
- 4’900 THB – Course in 0,5 day, without diving