Discover Scuba Diver Program
Have you always wondered what effect does it have under water?
If you want to try scuba diving, but you're not quite ready to go to follow a certification course, so the Discover Scuba Diving is for you. We offer this program in the pool, from the beach or from a diving boat.
Although it's not a certified diving course, the Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what the underwater world looks like.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- 1’900 THB – Training on 0,5 day, pool only
- 4’500 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 dives from a boat
- 5’400 THB – Traininh on 1,5 days, pool + 2 dives
- All the equipment needed for diving
- Your teaching material in English (if existing)
- PADI certification
- Small group of 2 people maximum
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- Breakfast, non vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 600 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per diver
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per passenger no diver