Bubblemaker PADI in Koh Lanta
The Bubblemaker PADI program in Koh Lanta is a Discover Scuba Diving for children (+ 8 years old).
What a wonderful way to introduce scuba diving to children by doing a Bubblemaker / Try diving for children in Koh Lanta. Moreover, the maximum depth, in the pool, will not exceed two meters / 6 feet!
Host a memorable birthday, exciting PADI Bubblemaker Party/Kid’s Try Scuba Diving Party with friends on Koh Lanta. Especially since it’s fun, easy and safe to navigate. The youngest can share the family fun for scuba diving or even spark a new fad! Children should be comfortable in the water, however, they do not need to be advanced swimmers. Considering their age, the maximum depth is only 2 meters/6 feet.
During the Diving Baptism for children in Koh Lanta
- Classic sessions last approximately 2 hours (registration, equipment and fun included).
- The experience is also possible in a natural environment (maximum depth 2 meters/6 feet).
For the Bubblemaker program, a child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family with us.
PADI Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use >scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts. Apo Dhatu Divers will advise you about anything else you need.
- 1’900 THB – Program on 0,5 day, pool only