PADI Skin Diver training in Koh Lanta
PADI Skin Diver training in Koh Lanta means learning to snorkel (fins, mask, snorkel) while snorkeling to observe aquatic life in a closer and more personal way. It’s a great way to explore the underwater world when you can’t dive or just don’t fancy scuba diving at all. The PADI Skin Diver course, in Koh Lanta, teaches you to have fun observing life underwater and easily immerse yourself for short visits to the underwater world, whether you’re diving in a freshwater lake, in the big blue, near you or on vacation on a diving destination like Koh Lanta.
To enroll in a PADI Skin Diver course, you must be at least 8 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water.
No prior experience is required.
The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you about:
- How to choose, adjust and use skin diving equipment.
- Basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water.
- Snorkeling and skin diving techniques including checking buoyancy, surface swimming, clearing water from your snorkel and performing effortless surface dives.
- Going on an optional skin dive at a local dive site.
- 6’400 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 sessions dives from the boat