Skin Diver Program
This training will allow you to familiarize yourself with the appropriate techniques to have more fun on your next snorkeling day.
During this training, our instructors will give you all their knowledge and tips to discover serenely underwater wonders.
This is a great way to explore the underwater world when you can not dive or simply scuba diving does not tempt you at all. The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you how to entertain yourself by observing underwater life and immersing yourself easily for small tours in the underwater world.I throw myself in the water and I register
To enroll in a PADI Skin Diver course, you must be at least 8 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water. No prior experience is required.
The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you about:
- How to choose, adjust and use skin diving equipment.
- Basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water.
- Snorkeling and skin diving techniques including checking buoyancy, surface swimming, clearing water from your snorkel and performing effortless surface dives.
- Going on an optional skin dive at a local dive site.
- 6’400 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 sessions dives from the boat
- All the equipment needed for snorkeling dive
- Your teaching material in English (if existing)
- PADI certification
- An English or French speacking instructor (up to you)
- Small group of 2 peoples maximum
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- Breakfast, non vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 600 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per snorkeler
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per passenger