Bubblemaker is a discover scuba diving for children and is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use a specific scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water.
Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker/Discover Scuba Diving for children event with friends and family at Apo-dhatu Divers.I throw myself in the water and I register
A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
PADI Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
- 1’900 THB – Program on 0,5 day, pool only
- All the equipment needed for snorkeling dive
- Your teaching material in English (if existing)
- PADI certification
- An English or French speacking instructor (up to you)
- Small group of 2 peoples maximum
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- Breakfast, non vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 600 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per snorkeler
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per passenger