Fun dives in Koh Lanta
Diving in Koh Lanta is diving into the best sites in Thailand and the Andaman Sea.
Come discover the underwater wonders of national marine parks off Koh Lanta.
Guided by a professional with a sharp eye, he will show you the different species of fish that abound in this region and colorful corals.
Our diving trips will allow you to immerse yourself in the most beautiful dive sites in the region. Exceptional sites such as Koh Haa, Koh Bida, Hin Daeng and Hin Muang are some of the most famous sites in the world.
With a little luck, you’ll come across a whale shark or manta rays that sail in the area from November to March.
Small groups: max. 4 divers per guide
|1 day||2 dives||3’500 THB|
|3 days||6 dives||9’500 THB|
|5 days||10 dives||15’500 THB|
- All the equipment needed for diving
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- An English or French speaking guide (up to you)
- Small group of 4 people maximum
- Breakfast, non vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 600 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per diver
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per passenger no diver
|Full Cover Dive Insurance (Indepths.org)||1 day||200 THB|
|Full Cover Dive Insurance (Indepths.org)||1 week||1’000 THB|