Digital Underwater Photographer Diver Course
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.I throw myself in the water and I register
PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
Because underwater photography is also popular with snorkelers, there is an option for avid snorkelers and skin divers to complete the course.
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Get credit! The second dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- 6’900 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 dives
- All the equipment needed for snorkeling dive
- Your teaching material in English (if existing)
- PADI certification
- An English or French speacking instructor (up to you)
- Small group of 2 peoples maximum
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- Breakfast, non vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 600 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per snorkeler
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per passenger