Boat Diver Course
Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat. Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will benefit you because boats in various parts of the world do things differently. Scuba diving from a boat is fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly onto your dive site.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the Boat Diver course.
The PADI Boat Diver course will expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. You’ll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat in your local area and learn:
- Boat terminology.
- Boat diving procedures and etiquette, including how to enter and exit, and where to stow your gear.
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- 6’900 THB – Training on 1 day, 2 dives
- All the equipment needed for snorkeling dive
- Your teaching material in English (if existing)
- PADI certification
- An English or French speacking instructor (up to you)
- Small group of 2 peoples maximum
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and from the port to your hotel
- Breakfast, non vegetarian / vegetarian lunch, fruits and drinks served on the boat
- 600 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per snorkeler
- 400 THB National Marine Park Fee per day and per passenger